From which course can I go to a foreign university under an academic mobility program?
I want to participate in the competition for the award of grants from the Ministry of Science and Higher Education intended for the academic mobility program. What language do I need to know and is it necessary to have a valid IELTS, TOEFL certificate?
I want to go under the academic mobility program to a Turkish university. What language should I know for this?

To study at Turkish universities, you must have knowledge of the Turkish language at a level not lower than B1 - Intermediate. There are no special exams required. Knowledge of the language must be confirmed by a certificate of completion of a Turkish language course from any language school (the seal must not be scanned, as is usually the case with online schools).